Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. What are the opening hours of the space?
The Workshop is accessible 24/7 for our users. Visitors are to make prior appointment before they visit.
2. What is included in the membership plans?
- High Speed Wifi
- Printing credits
- Coffee and Tea
3. I need a private meeting space with my client. Where can I ensure that I can conduct my meeting in a conducive environment?
Our meeting rooms are fitted with teleconferencing phones, extra-large tv screen and air-con to meet your business needs. Meeting room allowances are given to members of Workpods and Makerpods on a monthly basis. Reservations can be made online or through the iPads located outside the meeting rooms.
4. I am not a member of The Workshop. Can I book the meeting rooms or events space?
Not an issue! Simply reserve, make payment and turn up your desired meeting room via www.theworkshop.sg at your preferred time.
5. Can I register my business at The Workshop?
Yes, you may. Please contact email@example.com to register for one.